Changes included in W5 version 184.108.40.206
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) using Twilio Verify
Relying on just usernames and passwords to secure your online accounts is no longer considered safe. Data breaches occur daily and hackers are always inventing new ways to take over your accounts. Protect yourself by enabling two-factor authentication (2FA). This blocks anyone using your stolen data or guessing your credentials by verifying your identity through your device. Speak with us to enable 2FA on your W5 to protect your data.
More information about 2FA can be found here: What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Note: Twilio Verify replaces Authy since Authy is being discontinued.
* A Twilio account is required. The cost is billed directly to you from Twilio.
SMS Text Messages and Outbound Voice Calling
, W5 can now send text messages using the Action Trigger system.
This can be used to contact anyone with a phone number. For instance, send SMS text messages or make voice calls to Providers, Clinics, or even Claimants for appointment reminders.
Contact us via the Support portal for assistance in setting this up.
* A Twilio account is required. The cost for sending text messages and making calls is billed directly to you from Twilio.
A New button is now available that allows you to create an empty template directly from the Document Library. Just specify the document type and then press the New button to have W5 create a blank template for you.
RPX Document Template Format
RPX Templates can be used to create Enhanced document templates that allow for precise placement capability for text and fields.
and Custom Reports
now show on their own Reports
tab within W5. With this enhancement, both standard and custom reports have been segmented to keep the reports contained and easily accessed and allow any of them to be added as a shortcut to the quick access bar. Use the Refresh Reports button to refresh the list as permissions to new reports are granted.
Standard and Custom report categories are listed for each.
Run a Report to Email
You can now have W5 run the report in the background and emailed to you while you finish other work in W5. No more waiting for reports to finish.
Within a Custom report, simpler criteria selection per field can be added.
RPX Report Template FormatRPX Templates can be used to create Custom report templates that allow for precise placement capability for text and fields. This can be very useful for preprinted forms.
User Security Enhancements
User password lengths can now be up to 200
characters long and must be a minimum length of 8
characters. Additionally, there is no longer an option to turn off password complexity rules. All passwords must now meet the below requirements.
Password must contain characters from three of the following four categories
* Uppercase alphabet characters (A-Z)
* Lowercase alphabet characters (a-z)
* Numbers (0-9)
* Non-alphanumeric characters (for example, !$#,%)
Show Hidden Codes
A new option to show hidden (Not Visible) codes within the Search pop-up from within the Maintenance forms.
- Action Trigger - the "Run Custom Procedure (Advanced)" response only works if the procedure name is 30 characters or less
- Documents - PDF merging is failing with errors: Unknown encryption type R = 6; PdfReader not opened with owner password
- Emails - sending or receiving emails, getting error: System.IO.IOException: Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream
- Enhanced Template Processing - DOCX and TXT templates do not retain trailing spaces within fields that are merged
- General Security Hardening
- PPM New Cheque Run - not properly calculating the bank balance when checking the Bank's Error and Warning Threshold
- Reset Password - Was always throwing "Password cannot contain the user id" error in some situations
- Resolve Third Party Library Vulnerabilities: Newtonsoft 11.0.2
- Scheduled Custom Report - when no records are found and the report chooses to not send out, an empty temporary file remains on the server
- Template Processing - when there are only template-level macros of tablestart/tableend, the template does not fill properly
- Template Reports - Label Sheet Skip Count is not working as no labels are skipped
- Time Zones - some time zone calculations are incorrect for Timezones in DST in the Southern hemisphere
- Cheque Request - Slow to load when Banks have signatures
- Cheque Request List - Approve and Deny columns appear after clicking Search for the second time, even when they should stay hidden (Originally fixed in 220.127.116.11)
- Claim Maintenance - Documents List - when document folders exist, the document list is empty by default until the user clicks a button to show the list
- Client on File - error when a policy exists with a No Fault Limit greater than 999999.99: Arithmetic overflow error converting numeric to data type numeric
- Custom Reports - Clicking in the Filter Row on a hyperlinked column, launches an empty form
- Document - when uploading documents, W5 is requiring Modify access on the file that is being uploaded when browsing in the file
- Eforms are sometimes losing their values when you click the Save button multiple times quickly
- Email - clicking on an extra long link fails with error: The specified path, file name, or both are too long
- File Info Panel - occasional error: Index was outside the bounds of the array (Originally fixed in 18.104.22.168)
- GridExport - Fix error handling - Object Reference error
- Linked Documents on Cheques - in some scenarios, showing the incorrect File # to select from when multiple offices exist within W5
- Multi-line T+E - not properly setting the billable flag after an incorrect resource is entered (Originally fixed in 22.214.171.124)
- New Claim (from Claim Maintenance) - not enforcing reserve hierarchy for Type of Loss (Originally fixed in 126.96.36.199)
- Notes - on Clients, Contacts, Resources, Vendors, and Name Entities - Updated date is not properly updating
- Policy - Insured Name form is limiting First, Middle and Last Names to 10 characters each (Originally fixed in 188.8.131.52)
- T+E - not properly setting the billable flag after an incorrect resource is entered (Originally fixed in 184.108.40.206)
- User Form Settings - Fix retrieval to not show errors to the user
- Vendor - when deleting a Vendor, getting error: That code is in use and cannot be deleted. [Resource is Vendor]
- Outlook Add-In Various Fixes
- New Check Run - when ACH and Printed Check is enabled, error: Cannot have multiple items selected in a DropDownList
- PPM - Bank Reconcile - In certain scenarios, it is possible to double or even triple void a check, resulting in too many reversal transactions
- PPM - Reconcile Period, Adjustment List - when a "To" date is specified, that entire day is excluded from the results
- PPM Cheque Request - With a manual payment method selected, the Cheque date is being recorded without taking time zones into consideration
- Web Login via Auto Action link - leaves the session with an empty Time zone, meaning all dates are showing incorrectly
- Web Portal - Document download failing when commas or spaces are present in the document name
- Background Service - Emailing does not work when sending more than one attachment, also the naming of Document attachments are missing the file extension
- Background Service - File System Monitor - reporting error "File already exists" in the local temp path
- Background Service - File Transfer Monitor - not always successfully transmitting files when the file size exceeds a certain size
- Background Service - Queued Custom Reports with numeric/decimal parameters fail to execute
- Background Service - Queued reports sent via Email are not saved back into W5
Changes included in W5 Case version 220.127.116.11
What's New Workflow Monitor Compact Layout The new option in Workflow Monitor, when turned on, will decrease the size of many of the columns to show as many columns as possible at the expense of sometimes not showing the full heading text. Click ...
Changes Included in W5 Case Version 18.104.22.168
What's New New Case - you can now add Services immediately after adding the Case This is configured by adding an "Add Services" item to the Case Configuration (Admin tab > System Control > Configuration > Case Configuration) New Service - you can ...
Changes Included in W5 Case Version 22.214.171.124
What's New!! Document Enhancements Case Documents – Accessing, Opening, Editing and SavingQuicker and easier access to edit, download, and save documents from the Documents list using the new Action button. Document Library A New button is now ...
W5 Case Management - Cumulative Change Log
Most recent releases are listed first. 126.96.36.199 See the New Features, Improvements and Bug Fixes here: Changes included in W5 Case version 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 See the New Features, Improvements and Bug Fixes here: Changes included in W5 Case ...
Workflow - Status Update Form
Workflow Status Update Form Defined The Workflow Status Update form is used by the user to create transitions, moving a case or service through the various steps in a workflow. A transition will usually (but does not have to) result in moving the ...