The new option in Workflow Monitor, when turned on, will decrease the size of many of the columns to show as many columns as possible at the expense of sometimes not showing the full heading text. Click the "Settings" button at the bottom of the form and then check the "Compact Layout" option. W5 will also remember your setting for when you launch the Workflow Monitor the next time.
New Column: "Earliest Pending Appt"
Add the new column to your monitor through the column chooser. From the Case level, see the earliest ACTIVE (or pending) appointment date. This helps drive timelines based on appointment dates for active services previously not visible from the Case level.
Case Panel Visibility
View case panels for any file when highlighting it directly from the Work Flow Monitor.
Block Booking Calendar
Blocks can now be added and reserved for a particular Service in addition to Location and Specialty.
Schedule Templates and Provider Schedule Forms
Added options to delete blocks by right-clicking
Allow the Provider Code to be typed in without having to search for it using the search button - By hitting the Clear button and entering the new code
Add Reservations without file numbers - Through the block editor pop-up when not in appointment mode
Press Enter to search ALL Names or Locations or once Name and/or Location is typed into their respective fields - No need to hit the Search button
Searching for Files within the Calendar has been simplified - New File Search Form has been created with common search criteria capabilities to pull a file into the calendar
Distance now appears beside each displayed Location - (Using the Claimant's Postal/Zip code as the starting point of distance)
Edit Provider Profiles directly from the Booking Calendar form using the Pencil icon to the left of their displayed name
Toggle back and forth between the Provider Search and Block Booking Calendar from both appointment and non appointment mode
Checkbox displays when an appointment was scheduled using a blocked availability
SMS Text Messages
can now send text messages using the Action Trigger system.
be used to contact anyone with a mobile phone number. For instance, send messages to Providers, Clinics, or even Claimants for
Contact us via the Support portal for assistance in setting this up.
* A Twilio account is required. The cost for sending text messages is billed directly to you from Twilio.
Rather than using your own mail server/service to send out email notifications, you can now use SendGrid
instead. This is useful when your security group disallows access to your mail server or you do not want to worry about setting up and managing email accounts nor troubleshooting when emails are not being sent out.
This feature works specifically for emails sent out via the Action Trigger Email response option only.
* A SendGrid account is required. The cost for sending emails is billed directly to you from SendGrid.
Custom Report Features
Run a Report to Email
can now have W5 run the report in the background and emailed to you
while you finish other work in W5. No more waiting for reports to
Offline Reporting - (hosted customers only)
If you have reports that take a long time to run, instead of running them on your production W5 database, they can be run on a secondary read-only copy of your database, which means that the report execution will not slow down any of the other users using W5 while it is processing.
Automated Exporting Enhancements
Ability to AUTO export a Custom Report in PDF/WORD/EXCEL format types to:
- Save as a Document on a file
- Save to a File on the server
- Email (only accessible from within Custom reports or Custom processes)
Ability to create a Document Template-based Voucher(Vendor Bill) saved to the Document Library. After setting the site option, a new folder will appear in the Document Library.
Version # for each Name is now shown within the search results beside each case
Sorting documents within the history window is now available
Option to turn off Report due /deadline date warnings by leaving the value blank or setting all criteria to all (*) and leaving them blank.
Vendor Maintenance - A Private Office or Clinic can now be converted to a Group Location
A/R Collections - Additional Columns
- Last Note - the most recent collection note along with the date it was entered
- Client Last Payment - the date of the most recent payment from the client, across all invoices
- Last Payment - the date of the most recent payment on the invoice
Client Rates - When W5 is configured to get the client rate from the Provider Rates' schedule, if the rate is not found, W5 will now fallback to get rate from the client fee schedule.
Records who and when a User adds an appointment and which user last updates the status
Action Triggers - New Responses Added
- Send SMS Text Messages (Twilio account required)
- Execute On-Demand triggers on one or more files as a response from another Action Trigger
- Change the Service of a Service File
- Set Workflow Due Dates for a specific Workflow Class
- Changes to the "Email Summary on an Interval" Response - Ability to add Documents as Attachments
- New Event - Capture when a document is uploaded (after initial add or after an update)
- Missing Document - Scheduled Template - when the document is generated, set the Added date to the date the generated document is uploaded
W5 Outlook Add-In Fixes
- Many internal enhancements to resolve Office365/Exchange synchronization issues
- Enhancements to prevent emails/attachments from getting stuck as "queued"
- The add-in is now much more compatible with the "Optimize for best appearance" mode in Outlook
- Added a Diagnostics menu to help with troubleshooting
- When the add-in cannot connect initially, it will continue to retry the connection more persistently
- More detailed error logging including logs written to a file for later review
- Various user interface enhancements
- Fixed an issue where the W5 email region was showing up separated from Outlook and on another monitor
- Fixed an issue where the add-in was causing Outlook to lock MSG files that the user opens
- Fixed an issue where the user could not type into the File # field when running Outlook 2016 under Windows 10 1903 or higher