Changes Included in W5 Case Version 18.104.22.168
is configured by adding an "Add Services" item to the Case
Configuration (Admin tab > System Control > Configuration > Case
New Service - you can now
Schedule an Appointment while adding the Service
new "Set Appointment" checkbox can optionally be shown, which when
checked, will show an extra section allowing you to schedule an appointment.
Set Appointment checkbox is controlled by the site option: Appointment >
Allow scheduling of an Appointment when adding a new Service
have added a new pop-up menu that allows you to quickly take an action or go
directly to a step. The menu is shown when you click the action button
(or workflow link on the Case form Service List)
menu has been added to:
- Case form - Services List
- Case form - Workflow List
- Case form - Service Status tab
- Workflow Monitor
feature is always on for all users, but will only be accessible if the user has
access to the workflow at the current step.
direct actions will only show up for users that have access. The already
existing feature access that controls this is: Workflow On File > Allow
- Open Service File List - now totals all charges instead of just the
Service, No Show, and Cancellation charges
- Questions - increased the character limit of questions to 4000
characters (from 1000)
- Workflow - Create Note sub-action - allow use of enhanced macros
- RTF template macros should be reviewed if they have been used
historically in your Note sub-actions and replaced if needed
- Hosted W5 - added the ability to failover to a secondary document
store in the event of the primary store being inaccessible
- In the event of failure, the failover would be set by BCCORP
- Because of how we have W5 configured on Azure, even in the event
of a primary document store failure, all documents would still be
accessible as read-only. Then if the user elects to make changes to
a document, the document would be switched to be stored on the failover
document store instead.
- While in a failover state, any new documents would automatically
be added to the failover document store.
- The bottomline is that even if the primary site fails, it would
not affect the users in any way.
- Background Service - Out of memory exception when trying to export
and combine large PDF documents
- Billing - causing error: query timeout expired
- New Case - Error when adding a case with a venue that has a code
larger than 5 characters: String or binary data would be truncated
- Open Services List - Performance Issues even for a small number of
- Provider Maintenance - Credentials - showing Specialties and
Professions that have been marked as not visible
- SecureDocs - comments cut off when an ampersand is encountered
- User Maintenance - Deleting users in large databases can be very
- Vendor Availability Calendar - Performance issue when loading the
- Vendor Search - Showing specialties and professions that have
been marked as not visible on the search result
- Web API - Query timeout when getting session information for new
- Workflow Monitor - Workflows moving to the end step are not moved in
- Workflow On File - DBNull Cast error when loading a workflow on a
- Workflow Status Update - "Object cannot be cast from
DBNull to other types." exception when taking or cancelling action
- Workflow Status Update - Showing "No Client Charges were
processed" error when automatically creating a charge for a late
Changes included in W5 Case version 22.214.171.124
What's New Workflow Monitor Compact Layout The new option in Workflow Monitor, when turned on, will decrease the size of many of the columns to show as many columns as possible at the expense of sometimes not showing the full heading text. Click ...
Changes Included in W5 Case Version 126.96.36.199
What's New!! Document Enhancements Case Documents – Accessing, Opening, Editing and SavingQuicker and easier access to edit, download, and save documents from the Documents list using the new Action button. Document Library A New button is now ...
W5 Case Management - Cumulative Change Log
Most recent releases are listed first. 188.8.131.52 See the New Features, Improvements and Bug Fixes here: Changes included in W5 Case version 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 See the New Features, Improvements and Bug Fixes here: Changes included in W5 Case ...
Installing W5 On-premise
Requirements Please see hardware and software requirements here: W5 Hardware and Software Requirements/Recommendations Overview Installing W5, consists of the following: Installing Microsoft SQL Server Attaching the W5 database Creating a SQL Server ...
W5 Hardware and Software Requirements/Recommendations
Server (for on-premise W5 installation only) Minimum Requirements Windows Server 2012 R2 Memory: 16 GB RAM CPU: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz Application Space: SQL Server (10 GB); W5 Application (4 GB) Storage Space: W5 Database (1-4 GB); W5 Documents ...